Saturday 12 November 2022

Possibility

A word I'm searching tirelessly for
A game I'm aching to play 
A memory I'm trying to keep 
A life I'm living fairly forward 

In all I am and all I do 
The possibilities are open 

A notion I'm seeking to give up
A diversion I'm steadily accepting 
A dream I'm willing to forget 
A life I'm living day by day 

In all I am and all I do 
The possibilities are endless 

A belief I'm challenging myself to 
A career I'm willing to bet wages 
A wish I'm counting the stars on
A life I'm living on the clock 

In all I am and all I do 
The possibilities are reachable 

From the heart 
Char 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

When love and hate collide

I have known love all my life  Felt it to my finger tips Bared it across my chest  Displayed like the scarlet letter  Not ashamed to feel  W...

Popular Poetry