Saturday 26 November 2022

Free spirited

A gentle giant 
With the kindest heart 
Always giving too much 
Only asking in return 
For a warm hug 

So I give your ashes 
To the wind, may you run 
In the clouds free spirited 

A gentle soul 
With the kindest eyes 
Always nearby protecting 
Only asking in return 
For a cushy spot to lay 

So I give your ashes 
To the stars, may your soar 
In the heaven's free spirited 

A gentle brother 
With the kindest nature 
Always front and centre 
Only asking in return 
For a family to love 

Today we bid a very heartsore farewell to our gentle giant Troy, 16 years old but as age would gracefully to take you to be with your sister Amy. We love you so much my boy, thank you for your loyal service to our family and you will be missed immensely, I cannot begin to tell you how you changed our lives from the pup we rescued!

From the heart 
Char 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

When love and hate collide

I have known love all my life  Felt it to my finger tips Bared it across my chest  Displayed like the scarlet letter  Not ashamed to feel  W...

Popular Poetry