Saturday 1 January 2022

The thread

If only you could see
With my minds's eye 
The pull and tug 
Drop and rise of a 
Link nurtured in womb 

It's our very own thread 
Woven from cells 
A bond, a love, a connection 

To the outside imaginary 
But I feel and see 
Both in strength 
And of weakness
Two hearts beating the same 

It's our very own thread 
Woven from mystery 
A bond, a love, a connection 

Against the odds 
We are made in wonder 
A little magic too
Near, far and close 
Just twice the fight 

From the heart
Char 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and precious poem😘

    ReplyDelete

Featured Blog Post

When love and hate collide

I have known love all my life  Felt it to my finger tips Bared it across my chest  Displayed like the scarlet letter  Not ashamed to feel  W...

Popular Poetry