Monday 20 September 2021

Dark corner

Everyone seems to be moving 
I can't seem to lift my foot
To walk slowly forward 
I am so stuck in this spot 
My heart is heavily burdened 
I dont have enough tears 
To fill the void I'm feeling 

With a hurt so grand I'm holed up 
Inside my head this dark corner 
A place I visit and wish to bid farewell 

All around me the slightest event
Stirs emotions not controlled 
To speak loudly uncensored 
Brings upon shame for the person 
I am supposed to portray 
I dont have the voice
To scream from roof tops 


For the heart
Char 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

When love and hate collide

I have known love all my life  Felt it to my finger tips Bared it across my chest  Displayed like the scarlet letter  Not ashamed to feel  W...

Popular Poetry