Thursday 27 May 2021

Flame

Each to your own tune 
How I love your quirks 
Moody with greyness 
Then full of excitement 
In the next breath 
I will hold you near 

A mother's love 
Is never ending 
It spurs on in strides 
My ultimate objective 
Is to see the flame 
Burning in your eyes 

Each to your own theme 
How I love your whims 
Secrets you share
Only I am privileged 
To hear and be still 
While you open up 

A mother's love 
Is never limited 
It flows with the wind 
My supreme objective 
Is to see the flame 
Igniting in your soul 

From the heart
Char 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

When love and hate collide

I have known love all my life  Felt it to my finger tips Bared it across my chest  Displayed like the scarlet letter  Not ashamed to feel  W...

Popular Poetry