Tuesday 18 February 2020

A letter from God

Had the most amazing dream 
Usually one can't remember 
But now it's so vivid 
Filled with warmth and love 

My name is echoed out 
I look out into the distance 
Upon opening my hands 
Received a letter from God 

So much excitement bubbling 
This piece of paper I hold dear 
Priceless for all the gems 
Acquired in the world 

Felt like Christmas day 
Being a child once again 
Unwrapping the grandest gift 
All shimmering and shinning 

The writing so eloquent 
The more I read out loud 
The words keep filling the page 
It's an unstoppable hunger 

A language misunderstood
The Holy Spirit guiding me
Soaked in heavenly glaze 
The tears of joy overflowing 

God being the proud Father 
Pleased to see his will 
I'm walking in faith 
Stepping much closer 

From the heart 
Char 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

When love and hate collide

I have known love all my life  Felt it to my finger tips Bared it across my chest  Displayed like the scarlet letter  Not ashamed to feel  W...

Popular Poetry