I know sometimes its not easy
I am the bearer of bad news
I am the down to your up
I am the time keeper
But in all fairness
I do this out of
Tough love
Cos that's what you need
Growing up
I know sometimes its not wanted
I am the end to a crazy party
I am the serious one
I am over cautious
But in all fairness
I do this out of
Tough love
Cos that's what you need
While young
I know sometimes its not pleasant
I am the stricter parent
I am full of rules
I am too careful
But in all fairness
I do this out of
Tough love
Cos that's what you need
To survive
From the heart
Char
I am the bearer of bad news
I am the down to your up
I am the time keeper
But in all fairness
I do this out of
Tough love
Cos that's what you need
Growing up
I know sometimes its not wanted
I am the end to a crazy party
I am the serious one
I am over cautious
But in all fairness
I do this out of
Tough love
Cos that's what you need
While young
I know sometimes its not pleasant
I am the stricter parent
I am full of rules
I am too careful
But in all fairness
I do this out of
Tough love
Cos that's what you need
To survive
From the heart
Char

Comments
Post a Comment