I'm here once again
Alone in thought
That certain place
Thinking of you
Perhaps even doubting
God, why do I
Search for clues
When I know my questions
Don't need answers
I'm waiting for a voice
To stop me
Maybe even say out loud
To the mistakes
I am making all over again
God, why do I
Search for clues
When I know my questions
Don't need answers
Am I so predictable
That I too know me so well
Push away bad feelings
And invite your loving message
Cause you are there
God, why do I
Search for clues
When I know my questions
Don't need answers
You are by my side
Holding onto me
With such warm embrace
I just need a moment
To be awake in your awe
From the heart
Char
Alone in thought
That certain place
Thinking of you
Perhaps even doubting
God, why do I
Search for clues
When I know my questions
Don't need answers
I'm waiting for a voice
To stop me
Maybe even say out loud
To the mistakes
I am making all over again
God, why do I
Search for clues
When I know my questions
Don't need answers
Am I so predictable
That I too know me so well
Push away bad feelings
And invite your loving message
Cause you are there
God, why do I
Search for clues
When I know my questions
Don't need answers
You are by my side
Holding onto me
With such warm embrace
I just need a moment
To be awake in your awe
From the heart
Char
Comments
Post a Comment