A moment in time
Offers chaos
Sometimes clarity
To sort through
Emotions of the heart
Too many what ifs
Too many questions
Too many ideas
Not given a chance
You play devil's advocate
With your very own thoughts
Dark places only harbor sadness
Drowning in self pity
Stop the clock
Stop the noise
Take a breath
Past is gone
The future awaits
I can, I want to, I will
For every step
You take
Into the light
No regrets to live by
From the heart
Char.
Offers chaos
Sometimes clarity
To sort through
Emotions of the heart
Too many what ifs
Too many questions
Too many ideas
Not given a chance
You play devil's advocate
With your very own thoughts
Dark places only harbor sadness
Drowning in self pity
Stop the clock
Stop the noise
Take a breath
Past is gone
The future awaits
I can, I want to, I will
For every step
You take
Into the light
No regrets to live by
From the heart
Char.

Comments
Post a Comment